Your chance to be part of Art Fair East
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR THE NEXT EDITION OF ART FAIR EAST
ART FAIR EAST is an important art fair for the East of England. Our mission is to showcase respected galleries, dealers and artists to an Eastern region audience of art collectors, businesses and art professionals. Our next fair is in the spectacular setting of The Assembly House, a well-known events venue at the heart of Norwich city centre.
Norwich is a major retail destination and boasts a number of commercial galleries and museums. Through national and regional advertising in luxury life style and visual arts publications, the fair aims to draw an audience from across the East of England and beyond. The event will be supported by an ongoing PR campaign and flyers distributed across the region during the lead up to the event.
Exhibitors are welcome to display contemporary art including painting, sculpture, drawing, photography, video art, installation, performance and original limited edition prints. All artworks must be one off or limited edition. As this is an Art Fair we regret that we cannot accept craft items or mass- produced items.
If you would like to be considered for a stand at our next event please complete the online application form below, which includes details of our available options and costs. We invite applications from established art dealers, galleries, artists and collectives. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, until the event is fully booked.
Opening Hours 2024
VIP PRIVATE VIEW Thursday 7th November 6pm to 9pm
FAIR OPEN TO PUBLIC Friday 8th November 10.30am to 5.30pm
FAIR OPEN TO PUBLIC Saturday 9th November 10.30am to 6.00pm
FAIR OPEN TO PUBLIC Sunday 10th November 10.30am to 5pm
What will you receive as a participant?
* All exhibitors will be supported by our targeted national and regional advertising campaign for the Fair, focused upon arts and luxury lifestyle publications. This will be further supported by targeted mail outs to relevant special interest groups within the region, advertising during the fair, strategic partnerships and a considered PR campaign.
* Stands made with 2.4 meter high x 1.2 meter wide white panels
* Stand Signage
* Listing on the Art Fair East website during the event & afterwards for 3 months
* Exhibitor and Staff passes.
* Preview Tickets to our private view for you and your guests, subject to capacity
* Tickets to the event for your clients and unlimited email invites/tickets.
* A storage area for additional artworks.
* A card payment system at the front of the hall and wrapping area.
* A bar serving wine and nibbles during the preview.
* The opportunity to sell commission free, direct from your stand.
We reserve the right to alter and amend the participation package as we deem necessary.
Who can apply?
We invite applications from art dealers, galleries, artists and collectives. Exhibitors are welcome to display contemporary art including painting, sculpture, drawing, photography, video art, installation, performance and limited edition prints. All artworks must be one off or limited edition. As this is an Art Fair we regret that we cannot accept mass-produced items (other than accompanying books/catalogues.)